Which Pregnancy Class?
Below you will find detailed information on which class is suitable for you. We do not take students until they are past the 12 week period and you can continue to come to class right up to having your baby! All the classes are run as drop ins, so we do not take bookings and you can come to classes as and when you are able. We hope you enjoy!
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings 10am to 11.15am Open to all levels
- Tuesday early evenings 5.15pm to 6.30pm! Open to all levels
- Wednesday evenings 6.30pm to 7.45pm Open to all levels
- Saturday mornings 9am to 10.15am Open to all levels
Yoga suitable for Postnatal students
- Saturday mornings 10.30am to Noon, Flow & Restore. Open to all levels from 6 weeks postpartum
All our pregnancy Yoga classes are open to any students who are over 12 weeks pregnant and can continue coming until their babies are born! You do not need any previous yoga experience for these classes!
All classes are £12.50 (except for the Tuesday & Thursday 10am classes, which are £10) You can prepay for 6, 10 or 20 classes to reduce the prices, please see Class Schedule & Prices for further information!
We do not take bookings for classes, but do ask that you arrive at least 10 t0 15 minutes before the class starts. Late comers will not be able to join the class for health & safety reasons.
As well as Yoga for pregnancy, we also offer Hypnobirthing, Postnatal Yoga, Mum & Baby Yoga classes as we well as Pregnancy Massage! Everything you need to take you through your pregnancy and into being a new mum!