Workshops | Courses | Booking – London
All workshops & courses must be booked and paid for in advance, you will find the book online link at the bottom of each of the events pages.
Alternatively you can contact reception at 020 7739 5195 or email@example.com.
Refunds for workshops & courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception.
- Sunday 11th February – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 18th February – Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Monday 19th February – Beginners Early Morning Mysore Week with Susan Bysh
- Monday 19th February – Beginners Ashtanga 6 week course with Ben Lawley
- Sunday 25th February – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 3rd March – Meditation & Relaxation Afternoon with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 11th March – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Saturday 17th March – Birth Preparation; Yoga for labour with Maren Weege
- Sunday 18th March – 3 Hour Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Monday 19th March – Beginners Early Morning Mysore Week with Susan Bysh
- Sunday 25th March – Angelika’s Spring Yoga Workshop with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 7th April –Meditation & Relaxation Afternoon with Angelika Grohmann
- Monday 9th April – Beginners Yoga 6 Week Course with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
- Saturday 14th April –Everyday Mindfulness with Emily Hayward
- Saturday 28th April – Birth Preparation; Yoga for labour with Maren Weege
- Sunday 5th May – Meditation & Relaxation Afternoon with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 20th May – 3 Hour Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 2nd June –Meditation & Relaxation Afternoon with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 17th June – Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 7th July –Meditation & Relaxation Afternoon with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 15th July – 3 Hour Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 19th August – 2 Hour Pure Yin with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 16th September – 3 Hour Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 18th November – 3 Hour Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 16th December – Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
Date and Time:
Cost: £35 / £30 concessions
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non judgementally” Jon Kabat Zinn
Mindfulness is a mind body practice which can be used to bring balance and calm to our everyday lives and give us the tools to help deal with life’s challenges. In this workshop we will learn the principles of mindfulness through a number of practices including body awareness, breath work, mindful movement, self compassion and meditation. We will explore the basic neuroscience behind the practice, the benefits it offers and how to integrate them easily into your daily life. This workshop is for everyone and will be relaxed and informal and you will be given hand outs and mp3 recordings to help you practice at home. So whether this is your first experience of mindfulness and meditation or you are familiar with the practice – you will find something practical and useful to take away with you.
Emily has been practising meditation for a number of years alongside her yoga practice. She discovered mindfulness at a stressful time in her life and found the practice helped her to deal with her anxiety – she is excited about sharing its benefits with others. Emily is studying Mindfulness and Compassion with Mindfulness UK and the Counselling and Psychotherapy Awarding Body. Her work is influenced by Jon Kabat Zinn who created the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) programme. She has been a yoga teacher for over 15 years, accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga, and co-teaches the highly popular 6-week Beginners Course at Yoga Place.