Workshops | Courses | Booking
All workshops & courses must be booked and paid for in advance, you will find the book online link at the bottom of each of the events pages.
Alternatively you can contact reception at 020 7739 5195 or email@example.com.
Refunds for workshops & courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception.
- Sunday 13th August – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Saturday 19th August – A Therapeutic Yoga, a somatic practice with Lisa White
- Sunday 20th August – Hour Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 3rd September – The Secrets of Ashtanga Yoga – Beginners with Ben Lawley
- Sunday 10th September – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 17th September – 3 Hour Yin Yoga Workshop with Amanda Wright
- Saturday 23rd September – Everyday Mindfulness with Emily Hayward
- Sunday 24th September – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- 25th September to 30th October – Beginners Ashtanga 6 week course with Jasone
- Saturday 7th October – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 8th October – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 15th October – Beginners Yoga Workshop with Trudi Oliveiro
- Sunday 15th October – 2 Hour Yin Yoga Workshop with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 22nd October – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 4th November – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- 6th November 11th December – Beginners Yoga 6 week course with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
- Sunday 12th November – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 19th November – 3 Hour Yin Yoga Workshop with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 26th November – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 2nd December – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 10th December – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 17th December – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Sunday 17th December – 2 Hour Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
Date and Time:
Cost: £35 / £30 concessions
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non judgementally” Jon Kabat Zinn
Mindfulness is a mind body practice which can be used to bring balance and calm to our everyday lives and give us the tools to help deal with life’s challenges. In this workshop we will learn the principles of mindfulness through a number of practices including body awareness, breath work, mindful movement, self compassion and meditation. We will explore the basic neuroscience behind the practice, the benefits it offers and how to integrate them easily into your daily life. This workshop is for everyone and will be relaxed and informal and you will be given hand outs and mp3 recordings to help you practice at home. So whether this is your first experience of mindfulness and meditation or you are familiar with the practice – you will find something practical and useful to take away with you.
Emily has been practising meditation for a number of years alongside her yoga practice. She discovered mindfulness at a stressful time in her life and found the practice helped her to deal with her anxiety – she is excited about sharing its benefits with others. Emily is studying Mindfulness and Compassion with Mindfulness UK and the Counselling and Psychotherapy Awarding Body. Her work is influenced by Jon Kabat Zinn who created the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) programme. She has been a yoga teacher for over 15 years, accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga, and co-teaches the highly popular 6-week Beginners Course at Yoga Place.