Workshops | Courses | Booking
All workshops & courses must be booked and paid for in advance, you will find the book online link at the bottom of each of the events pages.
Alternatively you can contact reception at 020 7739 5195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for workshops & courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception.
- Saturday 21st October – Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation with Roxanne Halsey
- Sunday 22nd October – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 4th November – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- 6th November 11th December – Beginners Yoga 6 week course with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
- Sunday 12th November – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 19th November – 3 Hour Yin Yoga Workshop with Amanda Wright
- Sunday 26th November – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 2nd December – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 3rd December – Sound Bath (Full Moon Special) with Ling Mann
- Saturday 9th December – Birth Preparation, Yoga for labour & beyond with Maren Weege
- Sunday 10th December – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 17th December – 2 Hour Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation
Date and Time:
Cost: £20 | £15 concessions
How often do you truly give yourself time to relax and replenish? These days, we often rush through life with never-ending to-do lists and rarely take a moment to replenish our spent energy.
This 2 hour workshop will begin with gentle yoga postures to warm up and open the body, then move into supported restorative poses which will be held for minutes at a time to allow the body to release back into its true alignment. It will finish with a guided yoga nidra practice to bring about peace and calm to a tired body and busy mind. Yoga nidra is a powerful technique derived from the tantras that is used to achieve deep relaxation. The practice is a journey through various stages, including: rotation of awareness, visualisations, and mindfulness of the body and breath. Students with all levels of experience are welcome, including beginners, practitioners with injuries or pre & post-natal students.