Refunds for workshops can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception.
NEW: Yoga to Explore Your Chakras
Date and Time:
Cost: £25 / £20 concessions
NEW NEW NEW…
Chakra means wheel or disk and refers to the wheels of energy in our body. The 7 main charkas align the spine, starting at the base through to the crown of the head.
Each chakra is connected to and hence has an influence on our body, mind, soul and spirit. When the chakras are open and aligned we feel energized, healthy and content. If they are blocked however, we might experience feelings of exhaustion, sadness/depressions and physical illness. Through asana practice, chanting and meditation blockages in the chakras can be relieved so that the energy can flow freely again.
In these 5 workshops we will explore the meaning of the 7 chakras and which impact they have on our daily wellbeing. Through asana practice, chanting and awareness exercises you will learn how to tune in and connect to your chakras.
The first three chakras are the chakras of matter, the last three the chakras of spirit. In the middle sits the heart chakras, the connection between matter and spirit.
Even though the chakras relate to each other, each workshop stands on its own and hence can be booked individually.
21st June, 2.30-4.30pm: 1st Chakra
– Chakra of basic needs, stability, security, vitality, survival, grounding, physicality and basic trust.
19th July, 2.30-4.30pm: 2nd Chakra
– Chakra of creativity, experience, liveliness, sexuality, desire, joy of living and emotions.
23rd August, 2.30-4.30pm: 3rd Chakra
– Chakra of mentality, thoughts, dogmas, personality, confidence, will, power, control, inner identity and the subconscious.
20th September, 2.30-4.30pm: 4th Chakra
– Chakra of love, trust, devotion, pain, grief, forgiveness and karma.
18th October, 2.30-4.30pm: Chakra 5 to 7
– Chakra of expression of the self, truth, higher self, communication, integrity, authenticity,
– Chakra of soul, spirit, intuition, inner guidance, divine inspiration, presence, clarity, clairvoyance, visualization, telepathy.
-Chakra of awareness of unity, enlightenment, spiritual connection to our higher self, others and the divine.