Workshops | Courses | Booking
All workshops & courses must be booked and paid for in advance, you will find the book online link at the bottom of each of the events pages.
Alternatively you can contact reception at 020 7739 5195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for workshops & courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception.
- Sunday 17th December – 2 Hour Silent Yin Yoga with Amanda Wright
- Friday 22nd December – Dancing Spine & Compassionate Heart at Christmas with Amy Waring
- Saturday 23rd December – Yin Yoga & Meditation Christmas Special Class with Amanda Wright
- Monday 8th January – Beginners Yoga 6 week course with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
- Saturday 6th January – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 7th January – Ayurvedic Yoga Massage with Depina Pssara
- Saturday 13th January – Everyday Mindfulness with Emily Hayward
- Sunday 14th January – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 28th January – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 3rd February – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 11th February – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Monday 19th February – Beginners Ashtanga 6 week course with Ben Lawley
- Sunday 25th February – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
- Saturday 7th March – Yoga & Meditation with Angelika Grohmann
- Sunday 11th March – Restorative Yoga; a mini retreat with Ling Mann
- Sunday 25th March – Sound Bath with Ling Mann
Date and Time:
Cost: £35 / £30 concessions
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non judgementally” Jon Kabat Zinn
Mindfulness is a mind body practice which can be used to bring balance and calm to our everyday lives and give us the tools to help deal with life’s challenges. In this workshop we will learn the principles of mindfulness through a number of practices including body awareness, breath work, mindful movement, self compassion and meditation. We will explore the basic neuroscience behind the practice, the benefits it offers and how to integrate them easily into your daily life. This workshop is for everyone and will be relaxed and informal and you will be given hand outs and mp3 recordings to help you practice at home. So whether this is your first experience of mindfulness and meditation or you are familiar with the practice – you will find something practical and useful to take away with you.
Emily has been practising meditation for a number of years alongside her yoga practice. She discovered mindfulness at a stressful time in her life and found the practice helped her to deal with her anxiety – she is excited about sharing its benefits with others. Emily is studying Mindfulness and Compassion with Mindfulness UK and the Counselling and Psychotherapy Awarding Body. Her work is influenced by Jon Kabat Zinn who created the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) programme. She has been a yoga teacher for over 15 years, accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga, and co-teaches the highly popular 6-week Beginners Course at Yoga Place.