Refunds for courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception. Replacement classes cannot be offered in exchange for missed sessions.
Dads Baby Massage Mini Course
A very special course just for Dads…
With Mary Beattie our Baby Massage Therapist
Dates: 24th November 3.30pm-5pm, 1st December 3.30pm-5pm & 8th December 11.30am-1pm.
Price: £33 for the complete 3 week course
As recommended on DAD BLOG UK ”Baby Elizabeth often laughs when she is massaged and there’s no doubt she enjoys herself. A very positive impact ….. In addition to helping with teething, it can help with colic, reduce stress, aid digestion, help the immune system and help sleep”
A mini version of the highly acclaimed infant massage course.
Learn how to massage your baby in a welcoming and supportive class. Classes are with Mary, an Instructor Certified with The World Leading International Association of Infant Massage.
The benefits of baby massage: Parents who come on my courses learn so much more than just a massage routine. The comprehensive IAIM baby massage curriculum covers touch, movement, relaxation, interaction and communication.
Why not come along to one of our courses and join the many thousands of parents who have already discovered the numerous benefits of baby massage, which can include:
For your baby
- Enhanced Bonding with you
- Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
- Helping your baby to feel securely attached – important for their long term emotional health
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Stimulation of baby’s circulation, digestion, nervous and lymphatic systems
- Development of body awareness and coordination
- Helping with language development, memory and concentration
- Increased recognition of facial & emotional expressions which supports development of social skills
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s behavior, crying and body language
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Reducing post-natal depression
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
- Learning a life-long parenting skill
For newborns up to one year old.
Dad Adam says: “Just done the chest tummy and leg massage to our little Henry, as instructed by Mary! All went very well!! Happy little baby! Daddy and baby massage class rules!”