Refunds for courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception. Replacement classes cannot be offered in exchange for missed sessions.
2017 Course Dates:
- 26th to 30th June – Early Morning Mysore Beginners Week with Susan Bysh
- 26th June to 31st July – Beginners Ashtanga with Jasone
- 7th to 21st August & 4th to 18th September- Beginners Yoga with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
- 25th September to 30th October – Beginners Ashtanga with Jasone
- 6th November 11th December- Beginners Yoga with Trudi Oliveiro & Emily Hayward
Beginners Early Morning Mysore Week
- Week starting Mon 26th and on Tues 27th, Weds 28th, (Thursday 29th off for rest) & Fri 30th June (led class).
Times for the week: 6:30am to 7:30am all 4 days
Come and immerse yourself in our morning classes for a week and get a feel for Mysore Style Ashtanga. No matter what your current level of experience, you’ll start learning this systematic practice from the beginning, building a solid foundation of breath and core connection to carry you forward safely and mindfully.
Ben will offer you individual instruction within the group, and you’ll learn the first part of Primary Series so you can be more comfortable coming to class, or developing a practice on your own. Mysore is an individually-paced practice, so you’ll learn as much or as little as is appropriate for you.
All levels of experience and physical ability welcome; this is a style for anyone who has dedication and patience (or wishes to learn them!)