Refunds for courses can only be given with 24 hours prior notice, either by voice mail, email or at reception. Replacement classes cannot be offered in exchange for missed sessions.
2017 Course Dates:
- 9th January to 13th February – Beginners Yoga
- 27th February to 3rd April – Beginners Ashtanga
- 8th to 22nd May & 5th to 19th June- Beginners Yoga
- 26th June to 31st August – Beginners Ashtanga
- 7th to 21st August & 4th to 18th September- Beginners Yoga
- 25th September to 30th October – Beginners Ashtanga
- 6th November 11th December- Beginners Yoga
Beginners Early Morning Mysore Week
Times for the week: 6:30am to 7:30am all 4 days
Come and immerse yourself in our morning classes for a week and get a feel for Mysore Style Ashtanga. No matter what your current level of experience, you’ll start learning this systematic practice from the beginning, building a solid foundation of breath and core connection to carry you forward safely and mindfully.
Ben will offer you individual instruction within the group, and you’ll learn the first part of Primary Series so you can be more comfortable coming to class, or developing a practice on your own. Mysore is an individually-paced practice, so you’ll learn as much or as little as is appropriate for you.
All levels of experience and physical ability welcome; this is a style for anyone who has dedication and patience (or wishes to learn them!)