Contact & Find Us
Fill in our contact form and we will be in touch soon.
We are currently experiencing issues with return emails, so please provide your telephone number so we can call you to reply.
How To Find Us
Yoga Place is situated in the heart of East London, just a minute’s walk away from Bethnal Green tube. Our building is on the corner of Pundersons Gardens and the entrance to the studio is right on Bethnal Green Road – just look for the orange door in between Quicksilver and Totes Bookies.
Tube and trains
- Bethnal Green tube station is on the central line, one stop from Liverpool Street.
- The studio is just round the corner from Bethnal Green overground station
- Buses 8, 388 and D6 stop right outside the studio.
- Buses 106, 253 and 254 stop at Bethnal Green tube which is only a minute’s walk away.
Parking for cars and bicycles
- A limited amount of metered pay and display parking spaces are available in the streets around Yoga Place.
- Parking is generally free before 8am and after 5pm Monday – Saturday, and free all day Sunday but make sure you double check before leaving your vehicle.
- There are some bike ports along Bethnal Green Road and by Bethnal Green tube station but please make sure you have a decent lock as bike theft has been a problem in the past. We cannot store bikes in the stair well at Yoga Place as this is a fire exit which cannot be blocked.
View Larger Map