London Location | Find Us | Contact Us
Fill in our contact form and we will be in touch soon.
How To Find Us
Yoga Place E2 is situated in the heart of East London, just a minute’s walk away from Bethnal Green tube. Our building is on the corner of Pundersons Gardens and the entrance to the studio is right on Bethnal Green Road – just look for the orange door in between Quicksilver and Totes Bookies.
Tube and trains
- Bethnal Green tube station is on the central line, one stop from Liverpool Street.
- The studio is just round the corner from Bethnal Green overground station
- Buses 8, 388 and D6 stop right outside the studio.
- Buses 106, 253 and 254 stop at Bethnal Green tube which is only a minute’s walk away.
Parking for cars and bicycles
- A limited amount of metered pay and display parking spaces are available in the streets around Yoga Place.
- Parking is generally free before 8am and after 5pm Monday – Saturday, and free all day Sunday but make sure you double check before leaving your vehicle.
- There are some bike ports along Bethnal Green Road and by Bethnal Green tube station but please make sure you have a decent lock as bike theft has been a problem in the past. We cannot store bikes in the stair well at Yoga Place as this is a fire exit which cannot be blocked.
View Larger Map